Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 17 of 17

Thread: HAUL! (MM7, Hendrix, Legends, DRUGS!)

  1. #11
    Inactive Member 0193081's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 20th, 2004
    Posts
    3,000
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by chaserfan:
    I've passed on a lot of the music figs lately, but I think I'll have to get Hendrix 2
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Yeah, I've been skipping all of them lately. I bought the Ozzy 2 fig, but skipped on Hendrix and both Elvis'. I really wanted Love Gun, but I just can't bring myself to drop the money on it.

  2. #12
    HB Forum Owner TCM Hitchhiker's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 8th, 2004
    Posts
    9,480
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Nice score on that Hendrix man!

  3. #13
    Inactive Member Dajistano's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 5th, 2004
    Posts
    7,272
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by Peter Hoffman:
    </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by chaserfan:
    I've passed on a lot of the music figs lately, but I think I'll have to get Hendrix 2
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Yeah, I've been skipping all of them lately. I bought the Ozzy 2 fig, but skipped on Hendrix and both Elvis'. I really wanted Love Gun, but I just can't bring myself to drop the money on it.</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Fear not... if the other Musicland stores are like my Sam Goody and have 3 Love Guns out and several more in back, it shouldn't be long before they drop in price. [img]wink.gif[/img]

  4. #14
    Inactive Member 0193081's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 20th, 2004
    Posts
    3,000
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Things don't drop in price up here. Ever.

  5. #15
    Inactive Member Spore's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 8th, 2004
    Posts
    2,204
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Cool

    I picked up an Eddie Belfour... I'll be getting it signed soon. One of the perks working for a Hockey Card company. [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  6. #16
    Inactive Member DARTH POOH's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 15th, 2004
    Posts
    3,327
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'm waiting for a shipping confirmation from Amzon on MM7. I did the 5 figures for $49.00.
    It allowed me to get a couple for my son and to dupe Hicks.

  7. #17
    Inactive Member Dajistano's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 5th, 2004
    Posts
    7,272
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    So, I should easily be able to find the Hicks with motion-tracker now?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •